Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, March 23, 2018

What does worry gain us? ... Maybe it's different for you but worry has never brought me anything good. It's a part of my self-will fed by fear, anxiety, pride, jealousy, and or anger. When I am consumed with worry I am blocking out God's will and His grace that can bring comfort and relief. I have learned to give my worries to God and gain HIs grace and freedom that allows me to mve forward with my day. How's that working out for you? Check your experience… "a spiritual way of living, thus relieving much worry and suffering." Big Book pg 159. Lord please remind our hearts that worry robs us of Your grace and peace. We can give our worries to you and be free, AMEN. "...do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food and the body more important than clothes?" Matthew 6:25 Have a blessed day y'all! Pastor Mark’s next book is here! Daily Devotions with passages from the Big Book and Bible as they apply to our daily lives. Amazon Kindle edition is available here Just $4.99 and….EVERY PENNY goes to our nonprofit 501c3 Furniture Bank! Please help us help other and grab a copy today! https://smile.amazon.com/Daily-Devotions-Pastor-Mark-Devotionals/dp/1980273847/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1520092403&sr=8-2&keywords=pastor+mark+farley

No comments:

Post a Comment