Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Tuesday, March 20, 2018


There is a plan for each of us. … A common discussion I have these days with my daughter, Miss Kai, is what she will do with her life. I am an open book with her and freely share that I still don’t have a clue about what I want to be when I “grow up.” I share with her to keep her feet on the ground with training and education while encouraging her to chase her dreams and follow her passions. She understands this as best as an almost 20 year old can. The good news is that while we may be searching for what it is that we think we need to be doing, God has the plan for us. My experience has shown me that even though I cannot label what I am with an earthly work title, like tech guy, manager, or professional whatever… I can claim with 100% certainty that through my many jobs and duties I have had here on Earth over the years, I have been and will always be one of God’s kids and He employs me daily to help Him. …Check your experience… “Established on such a footing we became less and less interested in ourselves, our little plans and designs.” Big Book pg 63. Lord, let us find comfort and security in knowing you have a plan for each of us, AMEN. “I have told you these things so that you can have the same joy I have and so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy.” John 15:11 Have a blessed day y’all! Pastor Mark’s next book is here! Daily Devotions with passages from the Big Book and Bible as they apply to our daily lives. Amazon Kindle edition is available here Just $4.99 and….EVERY PENNY goes to our nonprofit 501c3 Furniture Bank! Please help us help other and grab a copy today! https://smile.amazon.com/Daily-Devotions-Pastor-Mark-Devotionals/dp/1980273847/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1520092403&sr=8-2&keywords=pastor+mark+farley

No comments:

Post a Comment