Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

We get out of it what we put in to it. ... ​Here is a twist of thinking I learned long ago that has not only helped me to grow as a person, and as God's kid, but also has helped me to be more in tune to the needs of others. It’s very simple. Instead of seeing what I can get from every interaction I have with people, places, and things, I see what I can bring to it. The feeling is amazing and the outcome is usually better than I expect, plus I have gotten to know people ​ ​on a deeper level! It changed my perspective and now instead of having expectations of how I think things should go, I now have blessed peace just looking to see how I can help. Go on, give it a try and as always....Check your experience… "But be sure you are on solid spiritual ground before you start and that your motive in going is thoroughly good. Do not think of what you will get out of the occasion. Think of what you can​ ​bring to it.​" Big Book pg 102 Lord, let us see what we can bring to a situation instead of always looking to see what we can get from it, AMEN. "Here is a simple, rule-of-thumb guide for behavior: Ask yourself what you want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them.” Matthew 7:12​ ​ Have a blessed day y’all! Daily devotions with the Big Book and Bible combined! Paperback and Kindle versions are now available!! Every penny goes to support Faith Through Works Fellowship ministries including our beloved Furniture Bank! Please order yours today and help us help others! https://smile.amazon.com/Daily-Devotions-Pastor-Mark-Devotionals/dp/1980273847/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1520092403&sr=8-2&keywords=pastor+mark+farley

No comments:

Post a Comment