Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, March 7, 2018


The heart of the matter… It’s always nice to get encouragement from others. Maybe it’s different for you, but it gives me strength and confidence to carry on. What about those times when either no one seems to notice, or no one is around to notice? Self-talk is good and it can get you through a difficult time or unfamiliar moment, but what about those giant internal struggles of fear, worry, and negativity that no one else can see or feel that our head tries to convince us of daily? Over the years I have finally learned that those giants will always be there and they are invisible for a reason, because THEY ARE NOT REAL! The Holy Spirit living in my heart tells me daily that those giants can stay tucked away in the library of my mind and I have no need to allow them to influence my day. This is the encouragement that comes from my heart and never goes away. How are you facing those giants?.. Check your experience… “We are then in much less danger of excitement, fear, anger, worry, self-pity, or foolish decisions.” Big Book pg 88 Lord, let us look in our hearts daily and allow the Holy Spirit to give us the courage to defeat the giants of fear, worry, and negativity, AMEN. “My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart” Colossians 2:2 Have a blessed day y’all! Furniture Bank has been nominated for non profit of the year!! WE NEED YOUR VOTES!!!!! AZ Foothills Magazine will be giving away a media sponsorship package to the winner! 1 vote per email address per day now through April 27 https://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/nonprofit-of-the-year-2018/voting/227.html


No comments:

Post a Comment