Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Looking for the good in all situations. ... Perhaps it's different for you, but I have this magic magnifying glass in my mind that automatically tries to find the negative in everything and make it bigger than it is. Over the years I have learned to recognize this and turn it off before it gets a chance to twist my thinking. I now look for the good in everything and everyone, even when I am facing challenges and bad news. I am FREE to do this because I am God's kid and His Spirit resides in me. I know that no matter what, I will survive the situation and either learn or benefit in some way from it... Check your experience... "When I focus on what's good today, I have a good day, and when I focus on what's bad, I have a bad day. If I focus on a problem, the problem increases; if I focus on the answer, the answer increases." Big Book pg 417. Lord remind our hearts to quiet our minds in difficult times so that we may feel Your Spirit and know this too shall pass, AMEN. "We can rejoice too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love." Romans 5:3-5 Have a blessed day y'all! Daily devotions with the Big Book and Bible combined! Paperback and Kindle versions are now available!! Every penny goes to support Faith Through Works Fellowship ministries including our beloved Furniture Bank! Please order yours today and help us help others! https://smile.amazon.com/Daily-Devotions-Pastor-Mark-Devotionals-ebook/dp/B079SWPDVC/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1524581810&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=pastor+mark+farley&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment