Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, April 13, 2018

Choose your words. ... Words can either heal, help, or hurt, depending on how we choose to use them. One of the things we can't recall, rewind, or take back are the words that come flying from our mouths fueled by fear, anger, or other emotions of the moment. I have learned painfully over the years that it's best for me to not let the emotions of the moment inside of me fuel my words. I have found that when, instead of letting my emotions of the moment lead the charge of my “verbal vomit”, I quietly give the words to God and let the Holy Spirit guide my emotions and quiet my will, that I use better words for the situation. ... Check your experience. ... "Patience, tolerance, understanding and love are the watchwords." Big Book pg 118. Lord let the words we choose be fueled with love, kindness, and encouragement, AMEN. "The right word spoken at the right time is as beautiful as gold apples in a silver bowl." Proverbs 25:11 Have a blessed day y'all! Huge BACK YARD Sale 7 AM to NOON Saturday April 14! A Portion of the proceeds GO TO FURNITURE BANK! Help us to help furnish the homes of the families, veterans, and individuals emerging from homelessness and hopelessness! You don’t want to miss this one!!! info@furniturebank.us www.FurnitureBank.us

No comments:

Post a Comment