Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, August 2, 2010

Positive things happen to positive people

Hi,
After much prayer, thought, reflection, meditation, and  with some encouragement tossed in  too I have decided to start this blog to offer inspiration, hope, and to be a place to look to for encouragement. These times are hard for many and the worldly clamors frequently can block us from the sunlight of the Spirit and from seeing and feeling God's will for us all.  I hope you find this helpful! Those of you that know me will understand that this is my passion. I love to help others and enjoy trying to help those seeking to improve themselves.

I am grateful that I am no longer a human being seeking a spiritual experience. I am thankful that through God's grace and Alcoholics Anonymous I am now a spiritual being having a human experience!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mark. What a great idea you have here. I will be following you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karl! I feel led to share with others the good and positive things we have all around us. Lord knows there are enough negative things to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my thought for today. Courtesy of AA and our Bible! Live one day at a time. While we can plan for tomorrow, we can’t live tomorrow until it arrives. It seems to me that most folks ( me too at times!) spend so much time regretting the past and worrying about the future, that we have no time for today! How about committing to making the most of each moment of each day. Jesus said, “Don’t be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time” (Matthew 6:34).

    ReplyDelete