Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, April 9, 2018

Just like an Ever Ready battery.... We have many folks who spend their lives in a state of readiness to protect, help, and serve us in our tines of danger and need. From our military at home and abroad to our police, fire, and medical folks, we have a buffer of safety, comfort, and protection ALWAYS available for us. Now what about us regular folk? What really lays in our hearts and keeps our minds in a quiet yet alert state of readiness? Before turning my will and life over to the care of God through Jesus, my readiness was only focused on what I thought I could GET for me. Now days, with the Holy Spirit guiding my life and in my heart, I enjoy and honor a quiet awareness to the needs of others. These days I enjoy being able to be the "Ever Ready" supplier of support and encouragement for those closest to me. What is your state of readiness based on? ... Check your experience. ... "We had to ask ourselves why we shouldn't apply to our human problems this same readiness to change." Big Book pg 52. Lord thank You for the lamp of readiness to serve that is in our hearts to be used according to Your will not ours, AMEN. “Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning," Luke 12:35 Have a blessed day y'all! Furniture Bank has been nominated for nonprofit of the year!! WE NEED YOUR VOTES!!!!! AZ Foothills Magazine will be giving away a media sponsorship package to the winner! 1 vote per email address per day now through April 27 https://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/nonprofit-of-the-year-2018/voting/227.html


No comments:

Post a Comment