Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, January 27, 2021



Most of y’all know I am neither a construction guy nor a fix –it repairman. 

So, I had to figure out why the Lord put this verse in my heart today as I studied His Word… 

“The stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone.” Luke 20:17 

Now according to the “Book of Google”, the cornerstone is that stone which forms the junction between the two most prominent walls of a building. From what I understand that without it, the building will not be very secure. 

What comes to mind is the question I constantly must ask myself as I measure my motives and efforts in my daily walk. Is what I am doing, saying, thinking, or wanting, helping me to stay in God’s will, or is it guiding me to the illusions of my self- will? 

Is my foundation based on my cornerstone of faith or am I attempting to construct a free-standing wall based on self that will crumble? 

What foundation are you using to build on for your life? 

How’s that working out for you?.. Check your experience… 

“It has been repeatedly proven among us that upon this simple cornerstone a wonderfully effective spiritual structure can be built.” Big Book pg 47 

Lord let us anchor our life to our cornerstone of faith in You and Your Word, AMEN

Have a blessed day y’all 

Did you know a donation to Furniture Bank gets you an Arizona state tax credit up to $800? 

Earn yours today. 

The state of Arizona provides an incredible incentive for taxpayers who donate to certain qualifying charities like Furniture Bank. 

Thanks to the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit, you can donate up to $800 and get it right back on your Arizona tax return. 

Furniture Bank works directly with Phoenix based social services, programs, and faith-based communities to assist families, Veterans, seniors, and other folks with a hand up to regain self-sustainability as they work to escape homelessness and helplessness. 

Donate today! 


Please help us help others! 

How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 

Free daily message in your inbox.








#Nonprofit #Helping #Charity #SCAA #SugarAddiction #501c3 #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #TaxReceipt #FoodAddiction #ChristianNonProfit #Pastors #Leadership #Faith #ChristianCharity #TaxDeduction #FaithThroughWorksFellowship #DonateMoneytocharity #Arizonanonprofit #FurnitureBank #PublicCharity #GodIsFaithful #Jesus #Bible #LoveGodLovePeople #DonateMoneyToGetATaxWriteoff

No comments:

Post a Comment