Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Tuesday, August 4, 2020


Restrained by our affections…

What a strange thought! How can something we have an affection for restrain us?

Oh, wait.... my craving for sugar restrains my healthy life, my self- centered pride restrains my ability to see and act clearly, and my self-made fears restrain my faith… just to name a few!

How’s that working out for you?

What is restraining you?.. Check your experience…

“Affections have been uprooted.” Big Book pg 82

Lord, let us look at our affections to see if they align with Your will for us, AMEN.

“You are not restrained by us, but you are restrained in your own affections” 2 Corinthians 6:12

Have a blessed day y’all

MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Furniture Bank is in the hand-UP business and not the HANDOUT GAME!

You can donate any amount for a tax deduction and tax receipt.

Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need.

Visit our website http://www.furniturebank.us/arizona-tax-credit.html
Please help us help others!

No comments:

Post a Comment