Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Thursday, August 6, 2020




From the heart…  

It’s easy today to show support for just about anything. Social media allows us to post our support for our causes. Our dollars show our support for the products, businesses, and causes as well. 

But how do we truly show our beliefs?  

The spiritual side of our lives deals with our heart and what we keep in it. While it’s a natural fact that unless it comes from our heart, we are not truly giving it our true best effort. My 2 favorite books, the Bible and the Big Book tell us, and my experience has taught me that believing with your heart means my motives, efforts, actions, and behaviors all align.  

How’s that working out for you?.. Check your experience… 

"Do I now believe, or am I even willing to believe, that there is a Power greater than myself?" Big Book pg 47 

Lord, let our hearts be filled with Your Holy Spirit and fuel our beliefs, AMEN. 

“For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified,” Romans 10:10 

Have a blessed day y'all!! 

How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=pastor+mark+farley&ref=nb_sb_noss


 


No comments:

Post a Comment