Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

No pain – No gain… Maybe it’s different for you, but I cannot recall ever enjoying going through a needed change when I was not willing to participate in initially. I think the pain we feel is not so much from the different action or change, but in realizing that our old way is not working and we have to grasp onto a new way. In my case this time, I finally have the willingness to change my diet and my physical routines to bring about the lifestyle change to give me the needed permanent weight loss and healthier (can I say fried taters and gravy-less) life. It’s embarrassing and humbling, but needed and I am overwhelmed with gratitude by the support and encouragement I have received. So my suggestion for today to check your willingness if you are in a season of change. The pain reduces when the willingness increases… Check your experience… “We grow by our willingness to face and rectify errors and convert them into assets.” Big Book pg 124 Lord, let us willingly participate when change is needed in our lives, AMEN. “We do not enjoy being disciplined. It is painful at the time, but later, after we have learned from it, we have peace, because we start living in the right way.” Hebrews 12:11 Have a blessed day y’all! Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need. We are in the hand-UP business and not the HANDOUT GAME! Please help us help others! http://www.furniturebank.us/arizona-tax-credit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment