Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Inward peace… Have you ever noticed how many products out there that are marketed to us to either provide a solution or bring comfort to help us with our stress, pains, and general discomfort? There are a few products that I use that help me. I have a special brand of shoes I wear for my duck feet. I have a special pillow for my weird neck, and even ergonomic office products to help me with my posture. These items bring my body peace but how do we find that inward peace? Like most of us I have sought my inner peace through a myriad of outer solutions including, but the only thing I have found that works and continues to work no matter what is my relationship with Jesus and the peace He brings me through His Holy Spirit in me. Worldly clamors Lord, let us know that the peace of mind and heart You have given us remains in us as long as we seek it, AMEN. will continue but I can always look inward and know that there is peace in my heart if I seek it… Check your experience… “We will comprehend the word serenity and we will know peace.” Big Book pg 84 “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” John 14:27 Have a blessed day y’all! As the Arizona summer heat arrives to stay, Furniture Bank continues to provide furniture and furnishings to folks in need. By partnering with our helping agencies in the greater Phoenix area, we are able to provide a hand UP instead of a hand OUT to families, veterans, seniors, and individuals in need who are actively participating in programs to achieve self-sustainability with jobs and homes to live in to escape homelessness and helplessness. 100% of all funds and items donated go directly to our client needs. God provides for us so we can provide for others not as blessed as we are right now. Please pray about joining us! All donations receive a tax receipt and we need your help to keep up with the ever growing needs of our community. Let the blessings roll! www.FurnitureBank.us

No comments:

Post a Comment