Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Focus… It’s amazing to me how elite athletes stay focused on their game despite the distractions all around them, or how actors and artists keep their focus on their craft and avoid distractions. It’s a great testimony to how focus leads to the end result. Spiritually speaking, we have the same opportunity with our focus. Practice in prayer over the years has taught me that when I focus my prayer life on being in tune with God’s will for the person, place, or thing I am praying for I get the blessing to be free from praying to GET what I WANT and instead I have the Spirit, heart, and mind to WANT what I GET from my prayers. How’s this working out for you? Check your experience… “praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.” Big Book pg 59 Lord. Let us pray to want what we get instead of praying to get what we want, AMEN. “Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion.” Ephesians 6:18 Have a blessed day y’all! Start your day on a positive note! Daily devotions from the Big Book and Bible combined! Paperback and Kindle versions are now available!! Every penny goes to support Faith Through Works Fellowship ministries including our beloved Furniture Bank! Please order yours today and help us help others! https://www.amazon.com/Daily-Devotions-Pastor-Mark-Devotionals/dp/1980273847/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1524849607&sr=8-3&keywords=pastor+mark+farley

No comments:

Post a Comment