Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday: Day 2

Pain is still here but manageable and with Tami’s care and direction I am up and about! Was able to do elliptical for a few minutes at the gym!! Still cant talk (much! Lol} or eat solids yet but Tami has all kinds of protein shakes and a coconut oil concoction for me. Mom will be bringing potato soup for me to try tonight.
I am healing better than expected! I appreciate all the text and emails! Please continue prayer and praising God for healing me! I am CANCER FREE!

“Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10).


Friday: Day 1
Home now. Surgeon finally agrees I am CANCER FREE! Praise GOD! Biopsies sent off to double confirm. Results next week. Pain is big but I am tougher and no talking yet but I AM GOOD!  Thank you Lord! Tami and Kai happy I am home and really enjoying the fact that I can't talk lol!  Tami says I need to rest ...I am on a liquid diet for now. 


PS:  Anyone know how to make biscuits and gravy in a blender?!?!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment