Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Potato soup in a blender aint bad!

Potato soup in a blender aint bad!
Back to work today! I am able to speak a bit. I have always been a 1 or 2 syllable word guy anyway; hopefully all will understand me today! I am still not able to eat solid foods, but I now sound like Elmer Fudd with education!! I am sure Tami is glad to see me out of the house for a bit! She is such a saint and I know I have pushed here tolerance meter these past 4 days!
Just know I am healing just fine and managing the pain, the liquid diet, and the speech challenges with a grateful heart and a willing mind! Thanks for your continued thoughts, prayers, emails, and texts! Have a blessed day y’all!
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God” John 14:1
“ faith must be accompanied by self sacrifice and unselfish, constructive action. “ Big Book pg 93

No comments:

Post a Comment