Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, May 24, 2021



I can't...  HE can... I think I will let Him...

The pressures of everyday life can become overwhelming. 

Especially when we fall under the worldly illusion that we must do it all alone, by ourselves and perfectly. 

Friends, please know that you are never, ever, alone! 

The Holy Spirit lives in our hearts and will see us through times of stress and uncertainty. Have you tried allowing God to carry those heavy burdens?..
 
Check your experience...

Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28 

Lord remind our hearts in times of stress and heaviness that You are with us and ready to shoulder the load, AMEN. 

 "I can't. ... HE CAN. ... I think I will let HIM." Big Book Steps 1, 2,& 3 

Have a blessed day Y’all! 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 


How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Free daily blog emailed to you in the morning! 


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #Keto #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #Inspiration #StepStudy #Abstinence #OA #Alanon #Bible #NA #Serenity #Faith #Workbook #SugarAddict #Addicted #FoodAddict #FoodAddiciton #Jesus #Alcoholic #12StepWorksheet #AlcoholicsAnonymous #RecoveryBooks #SoberBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment