Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Thursday, May 6, 2021




"THEY" just don't understand...

Most of my early life, I was under the impression that "THEY" knew best, and we should try and please "THEM"

I spent a lot of confused years trying to make THEM happy and wondering who THEY were. 

Finally, when I had my spiritual awakening and turned my will and my life over to God and I no longer needed to worry about pleasing THEM or THEY! I have found grace, growth, and abundant life through my daily walk with God. 

I still don't know who THEY or THEM are and I no longer care... 

How about you? Are you spending countless frustrating hours daily in trying to live to please THEM hoping THEY are happy with you, or are you seeking God's will daily?.. 

Check your experience… 

"...if only people would do as he wished, the show would be great. Everybody, including himself, would be pleased." Big Book pg 61 

Lord please let our hearts remind our heads that we can't please others through our own will power and we are not responsible for others happiness, AMEN. 

“It is dangerous to be concerned with what others think of you, but if you trust the Lord, you are safe.” Proverbs 29:25 

Have a blessed day y’all! 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 


How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Free daily message in your morning inbox. 

I never share, sell, or publish your email. 


.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #Keto #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #Inspiration #StepStudy #Abstinence #OA #Alanon #Bible #NA #Serenity #Faith #Workbook #SugarAddict #Addicted #FoodAddict #FoodAddiciton #Jesus #Alcoholic #12StepWorksheet #AlcoholicsAnonymous #RecoveryBooks #SoberBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment