Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Tuesday, March 16, 2021



The consequences of free will… 

We have speed limits that suggest how fast we should drive. We have warning labels on products to help us understand their intended purpose. We even have instructions on other things to help us use them correctly, like “rinse, lather, repeat.” 

Even though we are free to do what we want, ignoring these suggestions can lead to consequences. 

It’s the same with our free will. 

While we can choose to behave in any way we like, we are still accountable spiritually and morally. 

I have made enough poor choices in my journey to learn that I GET what I GIVE

These days I try to follow Spiritually based suggestions, instructions, and guidance in an effort to align my will with God’s instead of doing my own thing. 

How’s it working out for you?.. Check your experience… 

 “Wasn't it because self-reliance failed us?” Big Book pg 68

Lord, let us enjoy the blessings and grace of seeking Your will and not be blinded by the illusions of self will, AMEN. 

“You say, “I am allowed to do anything”—but not everything is good for you.” 1 Corinthians 6:12 

Have a blessed day Y’all! 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 


 How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Free daily blog emailed to you in the morning! 


.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #Keto #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #Inspiration #StepStudy #Abstinence #OA #Alanon #Bible #NA #Serenity #Faith #Workbook #SugarAddict #Addicted #FoodAddict #FoodAddiciton #Jesus #Alcoholic #12StepWorksheet #AlcoholicsAnonymous #RecoveryBooks #SoberBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment