Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Sunday, March 28, 2021

 


Choose your words...

Words can either heal, help, or hurt, depending on how we choose to use them. 

One of the things we can't recall, rewind, or take back are the words that come flying from our mouths fueled by fear, anger, or other emotions of the moment. 

I have learned painfully over the years that it's best for me to not let the emotions of the moment inside of me fuel my words. 

I have found that when, instead of letting my emotions of the moment lead the charge of my “verbal vomit”, I quietly give the words to God and let the Holy Spirit guide my emotions and quiet my will, that I use better words for the situation… Check your experience... 

"Patience, tolerance, understanding and love are the watchwords." Big Book pg 118. 

Lord let the words we choose be fueled with love, kindness, and encouragement, AMEN. 

"The right word spoken at the right time is as beautiful as gold apples in a silver bowl." Proverbs 25:11

Have a blessed day y'all!! 

Did you know a donation to Furniture Bank gets you an Arizona state tax credit up to $800? 

Earn yours today. 

The state of Arizona provides an incredible incentive for taxpayers who donate to certain qualifying charities like Furniture Bank. 

Thanks to the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit, you can donate up to $800 and get it right back on your Arizona tax return. 

Furniture Bank works directly with Phoenix based social services, programs, and faith-based communities to assist families, Veterans, seniors, and other folks with a hand up to regain self-sustainability as they work to escape homelessness and helplessness. 

Donate today! 


Please help us help others! 

How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 

Free daily message in your Inbox! 


.

.

.

.

.

.

#Nonprofit #Helping #Charity #SCAA #SugarAddiction #501c3 #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #TaxReceipt #FoodAddiction #ChristianNonProfit #Pastors #Leadership #Faith #ChristianCharity #TaxDeduction #FaithThroughWorksFellowship #DonateMoneytocharity #Arizonanonprofit #FurnitureBank #PublicCharity #GodIsFaithful #Jesus #Bible #LoveGodLovePeople #DonateMoneyToGetATaxWriteoff            


No comments:

Post a Comment