Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, March 15, 2021



Get rid of the stinkin’ thinkin’… 

Perhaps it’s different for you, but there is a magic magnifying glass in my mind that loves to try to increase the size and focus of the negative side of life. Heck, it even tries to grow the size of fears as they attempt to crop up in my mind. 

Thank God that through His Holy Spirit in my heart, I can quickly shift the focus of this magnifying glass onto positive and productive things and away from the things that my fear based and prideful self-centered will wants to dwell on. 

I have found that when changing my thoughts and attitudes to more positive things, better actions and behaviors follow. 

How’s that working out for you?.. Check your experience… 

“When I focus on what's good today, I have a good day, and when I focus on what's bad, I have a bad day. If I focus on a problem, the problem increases; if I focus on the answer, the answer increases.” Big Book pg 419. 

Lord, thank You for your Holy Spirit residing in each of us that helps us to focus our hearts and minds on things of Your will and not be held hostage by our own fear-based self-will, AMEN. 

“Brothers and sisters think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.” Philippians 4:8 

Have a blessed day Y’all! 

Looking to volunteer or plug into an existing helping opportunity in the Greater Phoenix AZ area? 

Visit Servants Hearts! 

It’s a free site to help connect folks with volunteer and helping opportunities! 


How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 

Free daily message in your Inbox! 


.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #501c3 #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #AZCharity #FoodAddiction #PrayerWarriors #Pastors #Leadership #Faith #DailyScripture #FaithOverFear #FaithThroughWorksFellowship #Prayer #taxwriteoff #FurnitureBank #TaxReceipt #BibleVerse #GodIsFaithful #Jesus #Bible #LoveGodLovePeople #nonprofit #Abstinence

No comments:

Post a Comment