Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Saturday, September 7, 2019



Words have power; IF you let them… Let’s think about words for a minute. While there is much attention given to negative words and a lot of advice on how NOT to use them or let them influence us, we don’t tend to see much attention given to positive words. Think about it, when was the last time you recall actually borrowing, copying, highlighting, saying or writing words that can build you or others up. What about influential words or phrases? How many of those words do we actually remember or have somewhere handy that we can read and reflect on often? Now maybe it’s different for you, but I need to see, read, say, and recall positive influencing words. Because of this my home, office, and electronic devices are filled with phrases that encourage, inspire and guide me daily. These give me power and assurance that despite the person, place, thing, or situation I am facing I can rely on the Holy Spirit in my heart and Jesus to stay with me and show me the way. How are you using your words?.. Check your experience…“Listen carefully to my words. Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body” Proverbs 4:20-22 Lord, let us use words to help and inspire ourselves and others, AMEN. “In our personal stories you will find a wide variation in the way each teller approaches and conceives of the Power which is greater than himself.” Big Book pg 50 Have a blessed day y’all! Start your day on a positive note! Daily devotions from the Big Book and Bible combined! Paperback and Kindle versions available!! Every penny goes to support Faith Through Works Fellowship ministries including our beloved Furniture Bank! Please order yours today and help us help others! https://www.amazon.com/s?k=pastor+mark+farley&ref=nb_sb_noss

No comments:

Post a Comment