Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Thursday, September 5, 2019



We gotta provide the effort in order to gain results… We go to the drive thru to pick up our coffee, food, and even groceries. Heck, even now we have apps that will preorder our coffee, meals, groceries, and other things for us! Press a button and it is done. Wouldn’t it be great if we could press a button and fix our flaws and shortcomings? Believe me, if there truly was an app or an instant fix for permanent weight loss, I would be all over it. Despite many claims by money motivated folks, this is not part of our reality right now. So I will have to look inside myself and continue the day by day work on my weight loss as well as my other character defects. The good news is that along with the encouraging support from many friends and family, there is spiritual support from Jesus, IF I will work for it. I don’t know about you, but everything else I have given over to God has improved, so I am suiting up and showing up to allow the Holy Spirit to also help me become healthier inside and out…Check your experience… “We found that as soon as we were able to lay aside prejudice and express even a willingness to believe in a Power greater than ourselves, we commenced to get results, even though it was impossible for any of us to fully define or comprehend that Power, which is God.” Big Book pg 46 Lord, let us open our hearts and minds and be willing to allow You to mend us through Jesus and the Holy Spirit, AMEN. “Come close to God, and God will come close to you." James 4:8 Have a blessed day y’all! Hey friends please check out Servants Hearts! It’s a free site to help connect folks with volunteer and helping opportunities! Furniture Bank, Spiritual Solutions Group, and Advocate Phoenix are pleased to share the newest free helping service from Faith Through Works Fellowship! Its Phoenix based for now. Pray for its growth to provide helping hearts and willing hands to our organizations that need help! http://aservantsheart.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment