Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Thursday, December 30, 2021




Looking in the mirror… 

2022 is almost here and for many of us it’s a time for fresh starts and healthy changes. 

While these are noble goals based on good thoughts and great intentions,.. 

It seems that no matter where we go or what we do different, the same person inside of us is still involved! 

Now maybe it’s different for you, but I have learned that until I look inside myself to see what is fueling my actions, attitudes, and behaviors, that new thing I attempt to do will not bring new results 

UNLESS I first change those things inside of me that drive my thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors. 

Until I can see that these things inside of me that drive my choices need to change,.. 

Nothing will change!...

Check your experience… 

“Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.” Big Book pg 59 

Lord, let us first rid ourselves of the character defects that drive our poor choices then we can seek Your will to enjoy the benefit of healthy change, AMEN. 

“For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.” James 3:16 

Have a blessed day y’all! 

Looking to volunteer or plug into an existing helping opportunity in the Greater Phoenix AZ area? 

Visit Servants Hearts! 

It’s a free site to help connect folks with volunteer and helping opportunities! 


How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 

Free daily message in your Inbox! 


.

.

.

.

.

.
#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #501c3 #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #AZCharity #FoodAddiction #PrayerWarriors #Pastors #Leadership #Faith #DailyScripture #FaithOverFear #FaithThroughWorksFellowship #Prayer #taxwriteoff #FurnitureBank #TaxReceipt #BibleVerse #GodIsFaithful #Jesus #Bible #LoveGodLovePeople #nonprofit #Abstinence

No comments:

Post a Comment