Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Tuesday, September 14, 2021



Be transformed….. 

Maybe it’s different for you, but I get these pictures in my head of the way my head thinks life is supposed to work. 

When these expectations dominate my thinking and fail to match real life then feelings of confusion and frustration attempt to control my mind. 

The thing I have learned over the years is that I have no right to set expectations on others. 

People are human, just like me, and will be prone to faults, fears, and forgetfulness. 

When I block the expectations and just stay in the moment, I have found that not only do things go well, but also my day and my life goes better. 

The blessing is that I get to turn my will and my day over to God every day and just focus on being of service to those He puts in my path. 

Are you allowing expectations to cloud your thinking?.. 

Check your experience… 

“Before we begin, we ask God to direct our thinking, especially asking that it be divorced from self-pity, dishonest or self-seeking motives.” Big Book pg 86 

Lord, let us trade our expectations of others into You for grace and acceptance, AMEN. 

 “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2 

Have a blessed day y’all! 

Please help us help others! 


Donate today! 

How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 

Free daily message in your Inbox! 


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#Nonprofit #Helping #Charity #SCAA #SugarAddiction #501c3 #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #TaxReceipt #FoodAddiction #ChristianNonProfit #Pastors #Leadership #Faith #ChristianCharity #TaxDeduction #FaithThroughWorksFellowship #DonateMoneytocharity #Arizonanonprofit #FurnitureBank #PublicCharity #GodIsFaithful #Jesus #Bible #LoveGodLovePeople #DonateMoneyToGetATaxWriteoff

No comments:

Post a Comment