Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, November 6, 2020



What is total cost?.. 

Anyone who knows me understands my preference to avoid numbers in just about every situation that I can. 

What I have learned in life and in school is that everything has a cost. Not only a numerical valued cost, but also the cost of time, effort, relationships, energy, and growth. 

It’s pretty easy to count the numerical cost in most things. My wallet and my bank account are a constant reminder that I am not made of money. 

Now maybe it’s different for you, but it’s those other costs that are the most expensive to me. 

I have learned to ask myself what is the cost; to the relationship, time, as well as what value is to be gained. 

Needless to say, whenever Miss Tami or our daughter Miss Kai needs me, that automatically wins, but what about the time I spend on other matters that may or may not be healthy for me or my relationships with my family, friends, and Jesus?... 

Check your experience… 

“Simple, but not easy; a price had to be paid.” Big Book pg 14 

 Lord, let us include our loves, our priorities and our relationship with You when we count the cost of our efforts, AMEN. 

“But don’t begin until you count the cost.” Luke 14:28 

Have a blessed day Y’all!! 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 


 How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Free daily blog in your morning inbox. 

I never share, sell, or publish your email. 

https://www.faiththroughworksfellowship.org/blog

.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #Keto #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #Inspiration #StepStudy #Abstinence #OA #Alanon #Bible #NA #Serenity #Faith #Workbook #SugarAddict #Addicted #FoodAddict #FoodAddiciton #Jesus #Alcoholic #12StepWorksheet #AlcoholicsAnonymous #RecoveryBooks #SoberBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment