Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Thursday, November 26, 2020


Happy Thanksgiving!

There are many things that I am grateful for.

 Too many to list here, but most of all I am grateful for my Salvation, Sobriety, and Serenity. 

I am thankful for my faith, family, friends, and ministry. 

There is a spiritual principle that I try to live daily… ‘We cannot keep it unless we give it away’…. This reminds me that we are here to help others and that through helping others we help ourselves. 

 “We thank God from the bottom of our heart” Big Book pg 75 

Thank you Lord for my faith, family, friends and the bounty of blessings You allow them to bring in my life AMEN. 

 “I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.” Philippians 4:11-12 

Have a blessed day y’all!! 

Looking to volunteer or plug into an existing helping opportunity in the Greater Phoenix AZ area? 

Visit Servants Hearts! 

It’s a free site to help connect folks with volunteer and helping opportunities! 


 How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 

Free daily blog 


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #501c3 #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #AZCharity #FoodAddiction #PrayerWarriors #Pastors #Leadership #Faith #DailyScripture #FaithOverFear #FaithThroughWorksFellowship #Prayer #taxwriteoff #FurnitureBank #TaxReceipt #BibleVerse #GodIsFaithful #Jesus #Bible #LoveGodLovePeople #nonprofit #Abstinence   

No comments:

Post a Comment