Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, January 24, 2020


Well it a’int no fast food... Have you ever noticed that there are certain foods and meals that “stick with you”, so to speak? In my world, homemade meals with real and healthy ingredients tend to do the most good for me. We have a few favorite restaurants and that offer entrees like this as well. Prior to moving to Keto and changing the way I use food to fuel my body, whenever fast food was the choice, I was either hungry again in a short time or sleepy from the carb coma I just gorged on. It’s the same with our spiritual nutrition. When we digest the Word and apply it to our lives, it sticks with us and does our body good. When we gorge on “junk” advice and just hear what we want to hear we are spiritually hungry again very soon. How are you spiritually feeding yourself? Consider your Source and as always… Check your experience… “Assuming we are spiritually fit, we can do all sorts of things” Big Book pg 100 Lord, let us nourish ourselves from Your Spirit and Your Word, AMEN. “Jesus replied, “I am the Bread of Life. No one coming to me will ever be hungry again. Those believing in me will never thirst.” John 6:35 Have a blessed day y'all! Did you know that your financial gift to Furniture Bank is not only tax deductible but also qualifies you for up to $800 in AZ Tax Credits? Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need. Please help us continue to help others! http://www.furniturebank.us/arizona-tax-credit.html               

No comments:

Post a Comment