Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

There is a plan for each of us. … A common discussion I have these days with my daughter, Miss Kai, is what she will do with her life. I am an open book with her and freely share that I still don’t have a clue about what I want to be when I “grow up.” I share with her to keep her feet on the ground with training and education while encouraging her to chase her dreams and follow her passions. She understands this as best as an almost 21 year old can. The good news is that while we may be searching for what it is that we think we need to be doing, God has the plan for us. My experience has shown me that even though I cannot label what I am with an earthly work title, like tech guy, manager, or professional whatever… I can claim with 100% certainty that through my many jobs and duties I have had here on Earth over the years, I have been and will always be one of God’s kids and He employs me daily to help Him. …Check your experience… “Established on such a footing we became less and less interested in ourselves, our little plans and designs.” Big Book pg 63. Lord, let us find comfort and security in knowing you have a plan for each of us, AMEN. “I have told you these things so that you can have the same joy I have and so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy.” John 15:11 Have a blessed day y’all! Furniture Bank helps many folks with a HAND –UP as they work with various organizations to gain skills and jobs to escape homelessness and, helplessness to gain self-respect and self-sustainability!! Your gifts, donations, prayers, and financial support make this possible! Families, veterans, elderly, physically and mentally challenged, as well as others can enjoy homes filled with furniture and furnishings as they rebuild their lives. MAKE A DIFFERENCE! ALL donations to Furniture Bank are TAX DEDUCTIBLE and 100% goes toward helping the families, veterans, elderly, and other individuals in need. You can donate any amount for a tax deduction and tax receipt, BUT…. a gift of either $400 as an individual or $800 as a couple to Furniture Bank, Inc. a 501c3 public charity, can also reduce your tax bill to the State of Arizona by that amount dollar for dollar! It’s easy and you can make a big difference on how Furniture Bank can further help our families and individuals in need. http://www.furniturebank.us/arizona-tax-credit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment