Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Perception is a funny thing. Maybe it’s different for you but my mind likes to try to lead me to believe things that are not actually true or as they appear. I have learned the hard way that most things advertised as “free” generally have a cost associated somewhere. Also, experience has taught me that most “easy” and “simple” things are either low in quality or not worth really having. The good news is that I have learned over the years to trust my heart and not what my mind likes for me to believe. The verse I am sharing today reminds me of this truth. Check your experience. …“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all “your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3: 5-6 Lord, let us look in our hearts and seek Your will when we are confused or uncertain, AMEN. “We trust infinite God rather than our finite selves.” Big Book pg. 68. Have a blessed day y’all! Hey friends please check out Servants Hearts! It’s a free site to help connect folks with volunteer and helping opportunities! Furniture Bank, Spiritual Solutions Group, and Advocate Phoenix are please to share the newest free service from Faith Through Works Fellowship! It’s Phoenix based for now. Pray for its growth to provide helping hearts and willing hands to our organizations that need help! http://aservantsheart.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment