Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, January 25, 2019

Well it a’int no fast food... Have you ever noticed that there are certain foods and meals that “stick with you”, so to speak? In my world, homemade meals with real and healthy ingredients tend to do the most good for me. We have a few favorite restaurants and that offer entrees like this as well. It just seems to me that whenever fast food is the choice, I am either hungry again in a short time or sleepy from the carb coma I just gorged on. It’s the same with our spiritual nutrition. When we digest the Word and apply it to our lives, it sticks with us and does our body good. How are you spiritually feeding yourself? Consider your Source and as always… Check your experience… “Assuming we are spiritually fit, we can do all sorts of things” Big Book pg 100 Lord, let us nourish ourselves from Your Spirit and Your Word, AMEN. “Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty….I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life” John 6: 35, 47 Have a blessed day y'all! New Year - new outlook! Grab a daily shot of positive and inspiration with daily devotions with the Big Book and Bible combined looking at the things we face daily! Paperback and Kindle versions are now available!! Every penny goes to support Faith Through Works Fellowship ministries! Please order yours today and help us help others! https://smile.amazon.com/Daily-Devotions-Pastor-Mark-Devotionals/dp/1980273847/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_3905707922?_encoding=UTF8&fbclid=IwAR3RLzbmtLsgcZTuXS6qO1oPfeZffMfyIyEnZD3fc8XmyDIO8CqmnS1tRGA&ie=UTF8&keywords=pastor+mark+farley&qid=1524849607&sr=8-3

No comments:

Post a Comment