Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, February 12, 2018



No pain...no gain....Maybe it's different for you, but I can honestly say that I do not enjoy pain of any kind in any form. I don't intentionally go looking for it but I have learned that when I do find myself in pain, there is either a lesson to be learned or an experience to grow from if I look with a willing heart and open mind. Staying spiritually fit is hard work but the benefits are immense. Sobriety is not easy but the pains from gaining and maintaining it have brought me blessings far beyond what I deserve. The same can be said for my journey to attain physical health and fitness. God gives us the pain inside of every challenge to encourage us to find the benefit He has for us. Check your experience... "If we are painstaking about this phase of our development, we will be amazed before we are half way through." Big Book pg 83. Lord when we are in pain, please remind our hearts to seek the goodness we can gain from seeking Your will, AMEN. "And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." Romans 5: 2-4 Have a blessed day y'all! We continue collecting new socks and underwear and gently used men, women and children’s clothing, shoes, purses, and belts. Every piece helps! We will also can use hygiene products (Shampoo, Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Deodorant, Lotion, etc) If you would like to donate, please contact us at Backpacks 4 Kids Az, Inc. - bp4kidsaz@gmail.com Furniture Bank, Inc. Mark@FurnitureBank.us Who I am Foundation - halona.pineda@outlook.com Zuri's Circle - zuriscircle.mbc@gmail.com Drop Off Location is Arizona Storage Inn Address: 6750 W Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85043 Monday- Friday 9am- 6pm https://www.backpacks4kidsaz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment