Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, January 24, 2018



Well it a’int no fast food... Have you ever noticed that there are certain foods and meals that “stick with you”, so to speak? In my world, homemade meals with real and healthy ingredients tend to do the most good for me. We have a few favorite restaurants and that offer entrees like this as well. It just seems to me that whenever fast food is the choice, I am either hungry again in a short time or sleepy from the carb coma I just gorged on. It’s the same with our spiritual nutrition. When we digest the Word and apply it to our lives, it sticks with us and does our body good. How are you spiritually feeding yourself?... Check your experience… “Assuming we are spiritually fit, we can do all sorts of things” Big Book pg 100 Lord, let us nourish ourselves from Your Spirit and Your Word, AMEN. “Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty….I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life” John 6:35, 47 Have a blessed day y’all! We will be collecting new socks and underwear and gently used men, women and children’s clothing, shoes, purses, and belts. Every piece helps! We will also be collecting hygiene products (Shampoo, Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Deodorant, Lotion, etc) If you would like to donate, please contact us at Backpacks 4 Kids Az, Inc. bp4kidsaz@gmail.com Furniture Bank, Inc. Mark@FurnitureBank.us Who I am Foundation - halona.pineda@outlook.com Zuri's Circle - zuriscircle.mbc@gmail.com Drop Off Location is Arizona Storage Inn Address: 6750 W Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85043 Monday- Friday 9am- 6pmhttps://www.backpacks4kidsaz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment