Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, January 19, 2018



Helping others helps yourself… Ol Zig Ziglar said it best; "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want." It’s simple and a spiritual principle but sometimes our human nature that is based on self gets in the way. Now maybe it’s different for you, but I have this crazy self-centered selfish ego that tries to get me to believe the illusion that everything is about me. Luckily, I have the ability to turn my will and my life over daily to the trust and care of God and this quiets my self-centered thinking. This allows me to go about my day and sure enough, that spiritual principle is true. When I look to see how I can help others first, I usually wind up getting blessed beyond what I can imagine. How’s that working out for you?.. Check your experience… “Helping others is the foundation stone” Big Book pg 97 Lord, let us turn our will and our lives over to You daily and look first to see how we can help others, AMEN. “Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too” Philippians 2:4 Have a blessed day y’all! Daily Inspiration with the Big Book and the Good Book!! https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_2609328962?_encoding=UTF8&field-keywords=Pastor%20Mark%20Farley&ie=UTF8&url=search-alias%3Daps


No comments:

Post a Comment