Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

When I am in fear, I am blocking my faith

When I am in fear, I am blocking my faith....‎"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 Thank you Lord for allowing my faith in You to quiet the fear and overpower any weakness in me, AMEN.  "as we became conscious of His presence, we began to lose our fear of today, tomorrow or the hereafter." Big Book pg 63 Have blessed day y'all!CASS feed this Sunday, come help us help others! http://mountainpark.org/mountain-park-news-blog/may-reach-events/

Mountain Park News Blog :: May REACH Events:

'via Blog this'


CASS Homeless Shelter Dinner

MAY 6 - Central Arizona Shelter Services (CASS) provides shelter, meals, counseling, job skills and addiction recovery for homeless individuals. MPCC volunteers work together to prepare and serve meals every six weeks and lead a recovery group. For additional information or to get involved, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment