Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"...my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be  and do not be afraid.” John 14:27  Lord, please keep me reminded that seeking Your will gives me the peace from worldly clamors and blocks the fears created by my self will, Amen.  "as we enjoyed peace of mind,...as we became conscious of His presence, we began to lose our fear of today, tomorrow or the hereafter." Big Book pg 63 Have a blessed day y'all!  Can you help?? 


In our community there are many struggling families. Our food pantry, supported totally by you, gives out  two to four food boxes every week; each box contains enough food for three to four meals.
We run short of many items; currently we are out of mayonnaisetuna,jelly, and canned fruit.
If you would like to donate these items or any other items that we stockin our pantry, you can drop them off on Sunday mornings at the Food Pantry sign at the entrance to the church, or at the office any time during the week.   

http://www.mountainpark.org/mountain-park-news-blog/food-pantry/

No comments:

Post a Comment