Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, October 24, 2022




 



Change must come from within… 

It’s such a blessing to be around folks who are sharing the changes they are making in themselves! 

Their positive motivation and encouragement inspire me to continue to work on myself. 

The key word here for me is WORK. 

Maybe your results have been different, but I have not been able to just think my way to positive change within me and my life. 

I have had to provide the needed actions to change my attitudes, beliefs, habits, and behaviors too. 

The blessings for me in all of this activity is that not only do I begin to become the person God intended me to be, but also, I am building new friendships and relationships as I grow. 

How are you bringing change to yourself?.. 

Check your experience… 

“Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will change.” Big Book pg. 84 

Lord, let us provide the action and willingness to bring about the needed changes in our lives, AMEN. 

“Get rid of all the sins you have done and get for yourselves a new heart and a new way of thinking.” Ezekiel 18:31 

Have a blessed day Y’all! 

What if you had a person who coached and mentored you in building a better life? 

 Inspired 365 Life Coaching with Mark Farley!! 


Want in? 


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#lifecoaching #lifecoach #coaching #motivation #mindset #coach #selflove #inspiration #mindfulness #life #mentalhealth #love #selfcare #personaldevelopment #success #lifestyle #goals #personalgrowth #lifequotes #meditation #lifecoachingtips #happiness #lifecoachingforwomen #lifelessons #healing #motivationalquotes #lifecoaches #lifecoachforwomen #positivevibes #loveyourself

No comments:

Post a Comment