Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, August 5, 2022




Restrained by our affections… 

What a strange thought! 

How can something we have an affection for restraining us? 

Oh, wait.... my craving for sugar restrains my healthy life, my self-centered pride restrains my ability to see and act clearly, and my self-made fears restrain my faith… just to name a few! 

How’s that working out for you? 

What is restraining you?.. 

Check your experience… 

“Affections have been uprooted.” Big Book pg 82 

Lord, let us look at our affections to see if they align with Your will for us, AMEN. 

 “You are not restrained by us, but you are restrained in your own affections” 2 Corinthians 6:12

Have a blessed day y’all! 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 


How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Free daily message in your morning inbox. 

I never share, sell, or publish your email. 




.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #Keto #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #Inspiration #StepStudy #Abstinence #OA #Alanon #Bible #NA #Serenity #Faith #Workbook #SugarAddict #Addicted #FoodAddict #FoodAddiciton #Jesus #Alcoholic #12StepWorksheet #AlcoholicsAnonymous #RecoveryBooks #SoberBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment