Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Saturday, February 19, 2022


 
Actions speak louder than words...

Maybe it's just me, but every now and then, I find some good messages in the ad jingles that constantly assault us on TV and other media. 

Nike wants us to "Just do it" The carpet folks want us to "Call Empire Today", and some weight loss outfit promises us we can '"Lose weight now, just if we just ask them how". 

These jingles share a common key ingredient. 

They call for us to take action! 

The spiritual principle underneath these claims are that we will see the benefit if we participate with our own actions and not just wishes, intentions, or words. 

I see this in my life. 

I don't change or improve until I apply action fueled by willingness. 

How's that working out for you?.. 

Check your own experience... 

"Faith without works is dead. ” Big Book pg 76 

Lord, let our actions show You love through the things we do. Let our words match our deeds, AMEN. 

"Your love for one other will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” John 13:35 

Have a blessed day y’all! 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 


How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Free daily message in your morning inbox. 

I never share, sell, or publish your email. 


.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #Keto #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #Inspiration #StepStudy #Abstinence #OA #Alanon #Bible #NA #Serenity #Faith #Workbook #SugarAddict #Addicted #FoodAddict #FoodAddiciton #Jesus #Alcoholic #12StepWorksheet #AlcoholicsAnonymous #RecoveryBooks #SoberBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment