Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Saturday, January 15, 2022





Armchair quarterback... 

I am a fan of football and other sports. 

Just because I watch a lot of sports does not qualify me to be an expert or a paid professional. 

I am neither skilled nor talented because I do not practice daily, and I don’t work to improve my performance to the highest possible level. 

Because of this, I am not known as an athlete. 

If you think about it, there are some other things in our lives where we are armchair quarterbacks. 

For instance, I enjoy watching Miss Tami build her amazing creations, yet I have no clue as to what tool she is using to saw, hammer, weld, cut, or shape! 

It can be the same with our faith if we are not intentional about it. 

God asks us to participate daily and to practice faith in all our affairs. 

Are you an armchair quarterback with your faith?.. 

Check your experience… 

“Faith without works is dead.” Big Book pg 88 

Lord let us practice our faith as an actionable habit and behavior in our daily walk, AMEN. 

 "...faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless." James 2:17 

Have a blessed day y’all! 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 


How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Free daily message in your morning inbox. 

I never share, sell, or publish your email. 


.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #Keto #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #Inspiration #StepStudy #Abstinence #OA #Alanon #Bible #NA #Serenity #Faith #Workbook #SugarAddict #Addicted #FoodAddict #FoodAddiciton #Jesus #Alcoholic #12StepWorksheet #AlcoholicsAnonymous #RecoveryBooks #SoberBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment