Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, December 14, 2020


Fear or Faith…. 

How do you know if it's fear or faith that drives your thoughts and actions? 

Maybe it’s different for you but my experience has taught me that when I am in FEAR my thoughts are based on self and my behaviors and actions are centered on avoiding, hiding, ignoring, blaming and or minimizing. 

When I am in FAITH, my thoughts are based on helping or serving others and my actions and behaviors are centered on service, helping, supporting, listening, and being transparent. 

When I am in faith, I know the Lord is with me and I don’t need to analyze and overthink my part, I just need to be and do

 Are you in fear or faith?.. Check your experience…

“In this book you read again and again that faith did for us what we could not do for ourselves.” Big Book pg 70 

Lord, let our faith quiet our fears because we know You are with us no matter what, AMEN. 

 “May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do.” 2 Thessalonians 1:11 

Have a blessed day Y’all! 

Looking to volunteer or plug into an existing helping opportunity in the Greater Phoenix AZ area? 

Visit Servants Hearts! 

It’s a free site to help connect folks with volunteer and helping opportunities! 


 How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 

Free daily blog 

https://www.faiththroughworksfellowship.org/blog

.

.

.

.

.

.

#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #501c3 #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #AZCharity #FoodAddiction #PrayerWarriors #Pastors #Leadership #Faith #DailyScripture #FaithOverFear #FaithThroughWorksFellowship #Prayer #taxwriteoff #FurnitureBank #TaxReceipt #BibleVerse #GodIsFaithful #Jesus #Bible #LoveGodLovePeople #nonprofit #Abstinence

No comments:

Post a Comment