Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, September 30, 2020


 Something to share instead of give…. 


It seems from the time we can walk, we are taught that it’s good to share with others. 

Somehow as the years go by and we become adults this spiritual principle gets twisted in our communications as well as our understanding to become it’s good to give. 

Now maybe your experience is different from mine, but I feel there is a huge difference between giving and sharing. 

We give to get. We share to help. 

 I give my time to my employer to get a paycheck. I give money to retailers to get their goods and services. 

However, I share my heart, my resources, money, and time with others to help and be of service. One of the great benefits of sharing is the unexpected blessings I get. My heart fills with humble joy each time I am given a opportunity to help and share with others. 

Are you giving or sharing?... Check your experience… 

 “Helping others is the foundation stone” Big Book pg 97 

Lord, let our hearts look to see how we can share to help others and not just give to get, AMEN. 

 “And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God.” Hebrews 13:16 

Have a blessed day Y’all!

 MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 

Furniture Bank is in the hand-UP business and not the HANDOUT GAME! 

You can donate any amount for a tax deduction and tax receipt. 

Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need. 

Visit our website 


Please help us help others! 

 How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought? 

Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible! 

Free daily blog 









#Nonprofit #Helping #Charity #SCAA #SugarAddiction #501c3 #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #TaxReceipt #FoodAddiction #ChristianNonProfit #Pastors #Leadership #Faith #ChristianCharity #TaxDeduction #FaithThroughWorksFellowship #DonateMoneytocharity #Arizonanonprofit #FurnitureBank #PublicCharity #GodIsFaithful #Jesus #Bible #LoveGodLovePeople #DonateMoneyToGetATaxWriteoff        

No comments:

Post a Comment