Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Inward peace… 

Have you ever noticed how many products out there that are marketed to us to either provide a solution or bring comfort to help us with our stress, pains, and general discomfort? There are a few products that I use that help me. I have a special brand of shoes I wear for my duck feet. I have a special pillow for my weird neck, and even ergonomic office products to help me with my posture. 

These items bring my body peace but how do we find that inward peace? Like most of us I have sought my inner peace through a myriad of outer solutions, but the only thing I have found that works and continues to work no matter what is my relationship with Jesus and the peace He brings me through His Holy Spirit in me. 

Worldly clamors will continue but I can always look inward and know that there is peace in my heart if I seek it… Check your experience… 

“We will comprehend the word serenity and we will know peace.” Big Book pg 84 

Lord, let us know that the peace of mind and heart You have given us remains in us as long as we seek it, AMEN. 

“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” John 14:27 

Furniture Bank Continues to help those in need! 

Until we are clear from the world heath challenges, Furniture Bank is neither accepting nor scheduling pick-ups of donated items. 

We are using our cash reserves to order new items that can be drop shipped and delivered to our clients. 

Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need. 

Please help us continue to help others! 

http://www.furniturebank.us/arizona-tax-credit.html

Have a blessed day y’all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment