Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Different yet the same... Observing people is a hobby of mine. I enjoy learning from others and behavior is usually indicative of a person's habits. Over the years I have seen a blessed pattern emerge when I learn from observing a fellow believer. No matter what the action or activity is, the believer is doing it selflessly to help another without expectation of attention or recognition. This has taught me to remain humble and to keep my focus on others as I continue to grow my relationship with Christ and build my ministry. I constantly remind myself that this (whatever the "this" is) is not about me. ....Check your experience. .... "Helping others is the foundation stone" Big Book pg 97 Lord let our helping actions and activities be focused on helping others and not ourselves, AMEN. "There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all." 1 Corinthians 12: 13 -14 Have a blessed day y’all! Hey friends please check out Servants Hearts! It’s a free site to help connect folks with volunteer and helping opportunities! Furniture Bank, Spiritual Solutions Group, and Advocate Phoenix are pleased to share the newest free helping service from Faith Through Works Fellowship! Its Phoenix based for now. Pray for its growth to provide helping hearts and willing hands to our organizations that need help! http://aservantsheart.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment