Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, December 20, 2019

The best gift ever… Almost everyone has an example of the best present they have ever received. Usually folks associate this pleasant thought with a Christmas present, a significant life change, or important event like a marriage or the birth of a child. Just like most of the things I share here, it depends on your experience, I totally agree and understand that. I have 4 significant things in my life that I consider as the best… Miss Tami, Miss Kai, and my blessed sobriety are 3, but they are all predicated by my relationship with Jesus. I am far from perfect and do not deserve any of these gifts, but through my constant work on a daily relationship with Jesus, I get to enjoy not only Miss Tami, Miss Kai, and my sobriety, but also so many other things that make this life worthwhile. So, what is your best present ever?... Check your experience…“See to it that your relationship with Him is right, and great events will come to pass for you and countless others. This is the Great Fact for us. Abandon yourself to God as you understand God.” Big Book pg 164 Lord, let us look into our hearts and see how Your love and grace has delivered us a life far beyond what we deserve, AMEN. “Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.” 1 Peter 3:15 Have a blessed day y'all! Did you know that your financial gift to Furniture Bank is not only tax deductible but also qualifies you for up to $800 in AZ Tax Credits? Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need. Please help us continue to help others! http://www.furniturebank.us/arizona-tax-credit.html     

No comments:

Post a Comment