Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

2 hands are better than 1… In my experience I have learned that most things seem to get accomplished more efficiently when another person is involved. From raising Miss Kai to making decisions on ministry, career, finance, and other things, I have benefited from seeking and using the wise counsel of Miss Tami and many others I am blessed to have in my life. Along the way I have learned that I am really never alone, so when I am faced with the need to make an instant choice or decision, I can rely on the Holy Spirit residing in me to guide my thoughts and direct my actions. I am not perfect and my self will still gets in the way more than it should, but at least I know that I do have the ability to seek God’s will and not rely on my own. How’s that working out for you?.. Check your experience.. “Then I will ask My Father and He will give you another Helper. He will be with you forever.” John 14:16 Lord, let us look to You Holy Spirit to show us how to navigate the many choices, decisions, and temptations we face daily, AMEN. “What was our choice to be?” Big Book pg 53 Have a blessed day y’all! …. MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Furniture Bank is in the hand-UP business and not the HANDOUT GAME! You can donate any amount for a tax deduction and tax receipt, even $20 a month helps, because $100 provides a new twin bed and bedding to make a house into a home for our clients and families escaping homelessness and hopelessness. We send 2 or 3 new beds to every family we assist. Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need. Visit our website www.FurnitureBank.us and click on the PayPal button for a secure transaction and tax receipt that will follow within 48 hours. Please help us help others! http://www.furniturebank.us

No comments:

Post a Comment