Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, April 26, 2019

Something to share instead of give…. It seems from the time we are able to walk, we are taught that it’s good to share with others. Somehow as the years go by and we become adults this spiritual principle gets twisted in our communications as well as our understanding to become it’s good to give. Now maybe your experience is different from mine but I feel there is a huge difference between giving and sharing. We give to get. We share to help. I give my time to my employer to get a paycheck. I give money to retailers to get their goods and services. However, I share my heart, my resources, money, and time with others in an effort to help and be of service. One of the great benefits of sharing is the unexpected blessings I get. My heart fills with humble joy each time I am given an opportunity to help and share with others. Are you giving or sharing?... Check your experience… “Helping others is the foundation stone” Big Book pg 97 Lord, let our hearts look to see how we can share to help others and not just give to get, AMEN. “And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God.” Hebrews 13:16 Have a blessed day y’all! Check out my NEW WORKBOOK! Grab a daily shot of positive and inspiration with daily devotions with the Big Book and Bible combined looking at the things we face daily! Paperback and Kindle versions are now available!! Every penny goes to support Faith Through Works Fellowship ministries! Please order yours today and help us help others! https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=pastor+mark+farley&crid=14NTE20XGC0O1&sprefix=pastor+mark+%2Caps%2C201&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_12

No comments:

Post a Comment