Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, December 14, 2018

Fear or faith…. How do you know if its fear or faith that drives your thoughts and actions! Maybe it’s different for you but my experience has taught me that when I am in fear, my thoughts are based on self and my behaviors and actions are centered on avoiding, hiding, ignoring, blaming and or minimizing. When I am in faith, my thoughts are based on helping or serving others and my actions and behaviors are centered on service, helping, supporting, listening, and being transparent. When I am in faith, I know the Lord is with me and I don’t need to analyze and over think may part, I just need to be and do. Are you in fear or faith?.. Check your experience…“In this book you read again and again that faith did for us what we could not do for ourselves.” Big Book pg 70 Lord, let our faith quiet our fears because we know You are with us no matter what, AMEN. “May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do.” 2 Thessalonians 1:11 Have a blessed day y'all! Did you know that your financial gift to Furniture Bank is not only tax deductible but also qualifies you for up to $800 in AZ Tax Credits? Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need. Please help us continue to help others! http://www.furniturebank.us/arizona-tax-credit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment