Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, May 7, 2018

There are many things that attempt to influence our thinking. We are surrounded by not only the opinions and habits of those we love, but also the outside influences of society, jobs, and culture. Our ability to see, hear, and seek instant information also adds to the funnel of influence that wants to influence us. This adds to the chaos shared about yesterday. So how do we survive the storms of influence in this sea of life? Perhaps you have found your solution, but what I finally learned from my own experiences is that when I subtract my need to satisfy my self-centered will and not allow my fear of whatever to drive my thoughts, I am clear to seek God’s will for the person, place, thing, or situation I am trying to cope with. Not only does my day go better, but also I am filled with a sense of peace and security from the inside…. Check your experience…"Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you,” Romans 12:2 Lord, let us seek your will for us and not be taken hostage by the worldly clamors that attack our self-will, AMEN. “Our thought-life will be placed on a much higher plane when our thinking is cleared of wrong motives.” Big Book pg 86 Have a blessed day y’all!! www.FaithThroughWorksFellowship.org

No comments:

Post a Comment