Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Friday, July 26, 2013

She will be a Sophomore on Monday…“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:20-21 Lord, I thank you for loaning me 2 of your angels, I am truly blessed by Tami and Kai, AMEN. I got to spend the evening with Kai last night. It amazes me that just a little while back she was in preschool. I realized as I enjoyed my time with her that she is now a young woman with a blessed mix of dreams, humility, and security, that fuels an excitement for living with a heartfelt joy for life. Miss Kai Makenzi, you are an amazing child of God with a bright future. You are a joy to me and your mom. I will always be here for you, cheering you on and gently guiding you through the occasional rough times. You are my treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment